How To Get There
To get to Akwadup Hotel you need to go by air, it takes just 40 minutes for the flight from Albrook, Panama City to Achutupu or adjacent Mamitupu airport in the San Blas islands.
All our packages include flight reservations, we need the passport name, passport number, gender and nationality. Flights usually depart from Panama City to Achutupu at 6:00 a.m. Our private, safe airpoirt transfer shuttle will pick you up at your Panama City hotel at approx 4.30am for check in 1hr before departure. Remember to take your passport to the Marcos A. Gelabet Airport (Albrook).
A scenic fifty minute flight will take you from Panama’s Albrook airport to the one for Achutupu. Upon arrival, the friendly staff will be there to greet and guide you through the wood-stick palm-roofed visitor check-in prior to boarding a motorized launch. It is a short 15-20 minute trip to Akwadup Hotel. As the flight leaves Panama early in the morning a welcoming breakfast will be prepared for you to enjoy at the ocean edge. Achutupu is approximately half way down the Kuna Yala archipelago, the island chain stretching between the headland in Colon province and the Colombian border.
You need your passport to enter the San Blas region!! Original only no copies or you will be refused entry!
About Cancellations and Refunds:
– For all cancellations made 7 days or less prior to scheduled arrival at the lodge the cancellation charge is 100% of total reservation payment.
– For all cancellations made 8 to 15 days prior to scheduled arrival at the lodge the cancellation charge is 50% of total reservation payment.
– For all cancellations made 16 to 30 days prior to scheduled arrival at the lodge the cancellation charge is 25% of total reservation payment.
– For all cancellations made 31 days or more prior to scheduled arrival at the lodge the cancellation charge is 15% of total reservation payment.
– Akwadup Lodge is not responsible for any cancellations, delays or changes by airlines affecting clients’ travel plans.
– Guests will not be reimbursed for any services they may decide not to use during their stay at Uaguinega or Akwadup Lodge. If a guest wishes to leave before the scheduled date of departure, the lodge will retain the remaining portion paid for the full reservation.
– The lodge is not responsible for any effect on reservations, or flights by national or inter- national airlines, caused by natural disasters or climate, and cannot make refunds relating to same.
Please read our San Blas island and general Fact Sheet/Terms & Conditions before booking.