AVAILABLE 1+ NIGHTS
Nubesidup is one of the smaller and more tranquil islands to visit in San Blas and a nice option for people looking to just relax in a quieter surrounding. It offers a beautiful white sand beach, perfect for lazing in the sun with a book or having a swim. The island is covered in thin grass with hammocks to lay around. There is usually no more than 20 people staying on the islands at any given time.
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up between 5:00 and 6:00am
Drop-off between 11.30am and 12:30pm
*Late return available (approximately 7:00pm) for $35 pp including lunch
- All boat and land transport- pick up and drop to your accommodation in Panama City
- Accommodation in traditional thatch-roofed cabanas- private with shared bathrooms
- All meals during your stay- first meal is lunch on first day
- One day trip included to other beautiful islands that may include Isla Perro, Isla Estrella, Pelicano, Perro Grande, the shipwreck and Wileys
- Freshwater showers
- Kuna Entrance Fee and All island taxes (totaling around 35 USD per person).
- Drinking water, snacks, and alcohol/soda drinks. Guests are welcome to bring their own along or purchase them in the islands (1-2 USD for a can of beer or soda).
- Snorkeling equipment- there is some provided but if you want to be sure of always having a set available and it being in good condition we recommend bringing your own along. They can be purchased cheaply at Allbrook Mall at either Do It center or Novey.
- Towels, swimming clothes, insect repellent, and sunblock. It’s very easy to get burnt in the islands even when the sun is behind the clouds so we advise you to be careful.
- Additional tours to other islands cost $10-20 pp depending on the location and number of people. These ours are organized directly with your host on the island.
|1 night||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights|
|Private or shared cabin |
|$170 pp||$260 pp||$350 pp||$440 pp|
* Minimum of 2 guests in Private cabanas
Departure from the islands is around 8:00am on the final day. You can stay late until 3:00pm for an extra $25 pp including lunch.
Prices do not include the Guna Yala entrance tax and port fees ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 pp for Panamanian residents)
Please inquire for details of single occupancy in a private cabana. Dorm styke cabanas are available and the price per person is the same for the private cabanas. Shared dorm cabanas sleep 6-8 people.
We can also arrange flight between Panama City and El Porvenir, San Blas. and from there a speedboat to Nubesidup Island for those that prefer this option. Please let us know if it would interest you.
Transport to and from Allbrook Airport is not included in the pricing. However, we can arrange a shuttle service for you at an additional cost of 25 USD per person.
Pricing with Return Flights:
|Adult prices (10 yrs+)||1 day/ 1 night||2 days/ 2 nights||3 days/ 3 nights||4 days/ 4 nights|
Private or shared cabin
|$415 pp||$530 pp||$645 pp|