Traditional & tranquil
Nubesidub is one of the smaller and more tranquil islands to visit in San Blas and a nice option for people looking to relax in quieter surroundings. It offers a beautiful beach, perfect for lazing in the sun with a book or having a swim. The island is covered in thin grass with hammocks to lay around. There are usually no more than 20 people staying on the islands at any given time. Nubesidub is perfect for guests that don’t mind basic facilities and are looking for an authentic island experience.
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up between 5:00 and 6:00am
Drop-off between 11.30am and 12:30pm
*Late return available (approximately 7:00pm) for $25 pp including lunch
- All boat and land transport- pick up and drop to your accommodation in Panama City.
- Accommodation in traditional thatch-roofed cabanas.
- Meals- first meal is lunch on the first day.
- Day trip to other islands that may include Isla Perro, Perro Chico, Piscina Natural, or the famous shipwreck.
- Local Guna guide.
- The Guna entrance fee and all island taxes ($23 per person for foriegners, $8 per person for residents).
- Drinking water, snacks, and alcohol/soda drinks. Guests can bring their own along or purchase on the island ($1-2).
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Additional day tours to other islands cost $10-20 pp depending on the location and number of people. These ours are organized directly with your host on the island.
|1 night||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights|
|Private or shared cabin |
|$165 pp||$250 pp||$340 pp||$425 pp|
* Minimum of 2 guests in Private cabanas.
* All cabanas have shared bathrooms.
Departure from the islands is around 8:00 am on the final day. You can stay late until 3:00 pm for an extra $25 pp including lunch.
Prices do not include the Guna Yala entrance tax and port fees ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 pp for Panamanian residents)
Please inquire for details of single occupancy in a private cabana. Dorm style cabanas are available and the price per person is the same for the private cabanas. Shared dorm cabanas sleep 6-8 people.