Isla Diablo is one of the more popular islands and surrounded by other beautiful islands so it´s an ideal home base for your stay in San Blas. Diablo offers different accommodation options with some of the better facilities, and a large eating area next to the beach.
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up: between 5:00 and 5:30 am on the first day
Drop-off: approximately 12.00 pm on the final day with morning departure or 7:00 pm with an afternoon departure.
*Guests can choose to depart with the morning or afternoon departure. The cost is the same for both. With the afternoon departure, lunch is not included but is available to purchase on the island ($8-10 per meal).
- Roundtrip transport from your accommodation in downtown Panama City, including boat and jeep transfers.
- Accommodation- shared or private cabanas.
- Meals- traditional style and prepared on the island. First meal is the lunch of the first day.
- Day tour: Diablo Island, Isla Perro, Sunken Shipwreck, La Piscina Natural, Arena Blanca.
- Freshwater showers.
- Kuna Yala entrance fee and port taxes ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 pp for Panamanian residents).
- Island Entrance for Isla Perro- approx $3 per person.
- Beverages- water, alcohol/soda drinks. Guests are welcome to bring their own drinks or purchase them on the island ($1-3 for a can of beer or soda).
- Snorkeling equipment- guests can hire masks and snorkels on the island ($5 per set).
Island & Accommodation
Tour is based on Isla Diablo, a popular island in San Blas with a beautiful beach and surrounded by other smaller islands so it’s an ideal base for day tours. Isla Perro and the famous shipwreck are a short boat ride from Diablo and offer great snorkeling. Other nearby islands you can visit from here include Isla Estrella (star fish island), Isla Pelicano, Banidup, Chichime, Isla Iguana, and La Piscina.
Diablo offers different accommodation options with some of the better facilities and a large eating area next to the beach. The shared and private cabanas are basic but comfortable, privates all have wooden floors.
There are no charging outlets in cabanas but guests can use the main restaurant area for charging devices.
Meals are prepared locally and are generally simple. The quality can vary and meals provided may not offer much variety. We do recommend that guests bring along snacks.
|1 night||2 nights||3 nights||Extra night|
|Shared Cabana (sand floor)||$155 pp||$195 pp||$235 pp||$40 pp|
|Private cabana ( shared bath)*||$165 pp||$215 pp||$265 pp||$50 pp|
|Private cabana (private internal bathroom)*||$175 pp||$235 pp||$295 pp||$60 pp|
* Minimum of 2 guests in Private cabanas
* Each extra night includes meals
Shared Cabanas- there are several dormitory-style cabanas on the island with sand-floors. Each sleep around 10 people.
Private Cabanas- there are 5 private cabanas with shared bathrooms and 5 private cabanas with private, internal bathrooms. The private cabanas sleep 2 or 3 people and and have wooden floors.
There are 5 toilets and 5 showers on the island for the guests to share (except for those in accommodation with private bathrooms). Facilities are basic.
- Departure from the islands is around 9:00 am on the final day. You can chose the afternoon departure from the island (3:00 pm) at no extra cost (lunch not included). With this option you will arrive back to Panama City around 7:00 pm.
- Prices do not include the Kuna Yala entrance tax and port fees ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 pp for Panamanian residents).
- Additional day tour costs $20 pp. Day tours usually visit the same groups of islands so any additional day tour will likely be very similar to the first.