1 + NIGHTS
Based on Isla Diablo, one of the more popular islands and surrounded by other beautiful islands so it´s an ideal base for day trips.
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up between 5:00 and 6:00am
Drop-off approximately 12.00 pm on final day
*Late return available for $25 pp extra including lunch (drop off approximately 7:00pm)
- All boat and land transport- pick up and drop to your accommodation in Panama City
- Accommodation- camping, shared or private cabanas with shared bathrooms
- All local meals prepared on island
- Snorkeling equipment, volleyball and other games available
- Day tour to two or more other beautiful islands which may include Isla Perro, Isla Pelicano, La Piscina, Wiley, Perro Grande
- Fresh water showers
- Kuna/Spanish/English local guide
- Water, snacks and alcohol/soda drinks. Guests are welcome to bring their own along or purchase them in the islands (1-2 USD for a can of beer or soda
- Kuna entrance tax ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 for Panamanian residents)
Island & Accommodation
- Tour is based on Isla Diablo, a popular island in San Blas with a beautiful beach and surrounded by other smaller islands so it’s an ideal base for day tours. Isla Perro and the famous shipwreck are a short boat ride from Diablo and offer great snorkeling (island taxes included in our price). Other nearby islands you can visit from here include Isla Estrella (star fish island), Isla Pelicano, Banidup, Chichime, Isla Iguana, Carti Village and La Piscina.
- Diablo offers different accommodation options with some of the better facilities, toilets and showers are shared and there is a huge eating area next to the beach. The shared and private cabanas are basic but comfortbale, sand floor and wooden are available for private.
- There are no charging outlets in cabanas but guest can use the main restaurant area for charging devices.
- Meals are prepared locally and are generally simple. The quality can vary and meals provided may not offer much variety. We do recommend that guests bring along snacks.
|Adult prices (10 yrs+)||1 night/2 days||2 nights/3 days||3 nights/4 days||Extra night|
|Shared Cabana (sand floor)||$145 pp||$185 pp||$225 pp||$40 pp*|
|Private cabana (sand and wooden floor)*||$155 pp||$205 pp||$255 pp||$50 pp*|
* Minimum of 2 guests in Private cabanas
* Each extra night includes meals
- Additional day trip $25 pp- islands you visit may include Isla Perro, Isla Pelicano, La Piscina, Wiley, Perro Grande
- Late return from islands on final day $25 pp including lunch (drop off to Panama City is approximately 7pm)