AVAILABLE 1+ NIGHTS
Perfect turquoise warm water, great beaches and a bit of forestry to explore, Chichime is considered one of the best islands in San Blas. It takes around 15 minutes to walk around, making it one of the larger islands you can visit. Plenty of coconut trees for shade or a fresh drink of coco water. There is a bar and restaurant on the island and it can be busy during the day with passengers from sailboats but there is plenty of space to play football, volleyball or just relax and have a cold beer while looking out at the boats.
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up between 5:00 and 6:00am
Drop-off between 11.30am and 12:30pm
*Late return available (approximately 7:00pm) for $25 pp including lunch
- All boat and land transport- pick up and drop to your accommodation in Panama City
- Accommodation- camping, shared or private cabanas with shared bathrooms
- Meals and drinking water
- Volleyball and other games available
- Day tour to other beautiful islands
- Fresh water showers
- Snacks and alcohol/soda drinks. Guests are welcome to bring their own along or purchase them in the islands (1-2 USD for a can of beer or soda
- Kuna Entrance Fee and All island taxes (totaling around 35 USD per person)
- Snorkeling equipment is not provided but is availble to rent on the island for $3 per set or you are welcome to bring your own gear
- Kuna/Spanish/English local guide
Island & Accommodation
- Chichime offers a mix of camping, private and dorm style cabanas with sand and wooden floors. The bathrooms are seperate from the accommodation and are shared. There is one private cabana with wooden floors with a private bathroom (subject to availability).
- Meals are prepare by the local staff and served in the restaurant/dining area. Breakfast is generally buffet-style, lunch and dinner may offer chicken, fish, seafood depending what is available at the time. Special diets can be catered to but we recommend you bring extra snacks along too. Drinking water is included with meals.
|Adult prices (12+)||Shared Cabana (sand floor)||Private Cabana (sand or wooden floor)*|
|1 night/2 days||$138 pp||$148 pp|
|2 nights/3 days||$180 pp||$200 pp|
|3 nights/4 days||$220 pp||$250 pp|
|Extra night||$40 pp||$50 pp|
|Private Cabana (wooden floor and private bathroom)*|
|1 night/2 days||$170 pp|
|2 nights/3 days||$240 pp|
|3 nights/4 days||$310 pp|
|Extra night||$70 pp|
* Minimum of 2 guests in Private cabanas
Departure from the islands is around 8:00am on the final day. You can stay late until 3:00pm for an extra $25 pp including lunch.
Prices do not include the Guna Yala entrance tax and port fees ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 pp for Panamanian residents.
Kids 0-5 years FREE, 6-11 years HALF PRICE
- Late return from islands on final day $25 pp including lunch (drop off to Panama City is approximately 7pm)