Isla Iguana (Arriyaladub)
Isla Iguana, located only 15 minutes from the port by boat, is one of the most beautiful and picturesque islands. Traditional thatch huts face the sea and clear water surrounds the small island that offers shared and private rooms. Iguana also offers a large camping area and a shared restaurant area for guests.
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up between 5:00 and 6:00 am
Drop-off approximately 7:00 pm final day
- All boat and land transport- pick up and drop to your accommodation in Panama City.
- Accommodation- camping, shared or private cabanas.
- Traditional neals- prepared and served on the island. First meal is lunch on day one
- Day tour – you will visit two or more islands that may include Isa Perro, La Piscina, Perro Grande, Las Estrellas.
- Fresh water showers.
- Local Kuna local guide.
- Drinking water, snacks and alcohol/soda drinks. Guests are welcome to bring their own along or purchase them in the islands (1-2 USD for a can of beer or soda)
- Snorkeling gear.
- Kuna entrance tax ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 for Panamanian residents)
|1 night/2 days||2 nights||3 nights||Extra night|
|Shared Cabana (sand floor)||$165 pp||$215 pp||$260pp||$45 pp|
|Private cabana (sand floor)||$165 pp||$215 pp||$260 pp||$45 pp|
* Minimum of 2 guests in private cabanas
* Extra night includes meals.
* Matress, pillows, and sheets included.
Shared Rooms- there are 5 dormitory-style cabanas on the island which sleep around 6-8 people and have sand floors.
Private Rooms- there are 5 private cabanas, which can sleep 2 people and have sand floors.
All bathrooms are shared and separate from the accommodations. There are 3 toilets and 3 showers shared among guests. Facilities are basic.
There are no charging outlets in the rooms however, guests are able to charge devices in the main dining area in the evenings.
- Departure from the island is in the afternoon after lunch, around 3:00 pm and arrival to Panama City is around 7:00 pm. If guests prefer to depart in the morning (after breakfast) this is also possible. With this option, guests arrive in Panama City around 12 pm noon. The prices are the same. Your departure on the final day will be arranged for the afternoon unless you let us know you would prefer a morning departure.