Jungle Kayaking Adventure
Minimum 2 ppl
Escape the city for a day and get some exercise in the great outdoors. Breather in fresh air as you glide through a tropical paradise of Lake Gatun.
This tour is best done in the morning and depending on the time of year there may be some early morning fog. Many types of birds and animals can be viewed in their jungle habitat. Tour takes place near a floating lodge on the Panama Canal and includes a visit to Monkey Island.
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up approximately 6:00am, hour of pick up will be confirmed one day before the tour
Drop-off between 1:30- 2:30pm
- Return transport from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- 3-4 hours of kayaking
- Lunch and refreshments
- Visit to Monkey Island
Take along a bathing suit, sunblock, water shoes, camera and extra cash in case you would like to buy a beverage at the bar.
|Adult||*Children (6-12 years)|
|*2-4 ppl||$165 pp||$105 pp|
|4-5 ppl||$150 pp||$90 pp|
|6+ ppl||$125 pp||$75 pp|
Prices include transport(pick-up & drop-off) at your hostel/hotel in Panama City
* Minimum 2 people
*Because of the nature of the tour, there is minimum age of 3 years
There is no charge for children 3-5 years
Special group rates are available
General trip itinerary
- Pick up in Panama City (time of pick up confirmed by operator one day before the tour). Transported to Gamboa public boat ramp.
- Boat departure 7:00am. You will board a fast motor launch and transported to a floating lodge on the lake.
- From here you will board 2-person kayaks and head up a nearby river. The river is narrow and winds deeper into the surrounding forest.
- Many types of birds and animals can be viewed from the river
- On the return trip down the river you will stop at a nice swimming spot before returning to the floating lodge.
- Lunch and refreshments served at lodge. There is a cash bar and gift shop if you would like to purchase drinks or unique souvenirs.
- Return to Gamboa public ramp via motor launch, stop at Monkey Island on the way. Return 1:30pm
Duration kayaking: 3-4 hours.