San Blas Day Tour
San Blas Day Tour
1 FULL DAY
From $105 pp
If you don´t have time for an overnight visit to San Blas, you can still enjoy a quick trip and spend the day in paradise- white sand beaches, wonderful snorkeling and tropical vibes!
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up between 5:00 and 6:00am
Drop-off approximately 7:00pm
- All boat and land transport- pick up and drop to your accommodation in Panama City
- Traditional style lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Day tour – you will visit two or more islands that may include Isa Perro. Isla Pelicano (La Casa de Papel), La Piscina, Wiley, Perro Grande. Island taxes are included!
- Kuna/Spanish/English local guide
- Water, snacks and alcohol/soda drinks. Guests are welcome to bring their own along or purchase them in the islands (1-2 USD for a can of beer or soda
- Kuna entrance tax ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 for Panamanian residents)
Take along water, snacks, a towel, swimming costume, insect repellant and sun block. Snorkeling equipment is provided. You may need to share so if you would like to ensure you get your own set and of having the best qualiy, we recommend you take along your own equipment (Do it Center or Novey in Albrook Mall sell them).
|Adult prices (10 yrs+)||1-5 people||6-10 people||10+ people|
|Day Tour||$120 pp||$115 pp||$110 pp|
5-9 years $95 pp
General trip itinerary
- Pick up between 5:15 and 5:45 am from your accommodation in Panama City
- Driver will likely stop at the superarket along the way where you can pick up drinks and snacks
- The drive to Carti on the coast takes 2-3 hours. Once you enter Guna Yala territory you will pass a check point and be asked to show your passport (copy is not sufficient).
- Arrive to port Carti between 8:30 and 9:00 am, meet your boat driver/guide and head out to the islands
- Lunch between 2:00 and 3:00 pm
- Depart from islands around 3:00 pm and return to port
- Drop off between 6:30 and 7:00 pm to your accommodation in Panama City
Please be aware that all times given are approximate and the itinerary may vary slightly from the one given.
Breakfast is not included, we advise you to have a light breakfast before leaving and take a snack along with you. You will receive a traditional Kuna Yala meal for lunch with a soda or beer. There may be an opportunity to visit one of the Kuna Yala communities.