Ultimate San Blas Tour
Yani Island (Yansailadub)
Ultimate San Blas Tour
Yansailadub (Yani Island)
Our most popular and longest running tour. Now based on Yani Island, a beautiful and less crowded island. White sandy beaches and clear water surround the small island that offers shared and private rooms. Yani Island is located close to La Piscina Natural (natural swimming pool) and is the perfect base for your stay in San Blas.
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up between 5:00 and 6:00am
Drop-off approximately 12:00pm final day
*Late return available (approximately 7:00pm) for $25 pp extra including lunch
- All boat and land transport- pick up and drop to your accommodation in Panama City
- Accommodation- camping, shared or private cabanas with shared bathrooms
- Meals- prepared and served on the island
- Day tour – you will visit to two or more islands that may include Isa Perro, La Piscina, Perro Grande.
- Fresh water showers
- Local Kuna local guide
- Drinking water, snacks and alcohol/soda drinks. Guests are welcome to bring their own along or purchase them in the islands (1-2 USD for a can of beer or soda)
- Kuna entrance tax ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 for Panamanian residents)
|1 night||2 nights||3 nights||Extra nights|
|Shared dorm (shared bathroom)||$150 pp||$195 pp||$235 pp||$40 pp|
|Private room (shared bathroom)||$160 pp||$215 pp||$265 pp||$50 pp|
|Private cabin (shared bathroom)||$165 pp||$225 pp||$280 pp||$55 pp|
* Minimum of 2 guests in Private rooms/cabins
* Extra night includes meals.
* Minimum of 2 guests in Private cabanas
Shared Cabins- there are several dormitory-style cabins on the island which sleep around 6-10 people and have sand or wooden floors.
Private Cabins- there are several private cabins, which can sleep 2 or 3 people. Bathrooms are shared and separate from cabins.
Private Cabanas- there are 2 private cabanas in front of the sea which are separate from the other accommodations and have wooden floors. They sleep 2 people.
All bathrooms are shared and separate from the accommodations. There are 3 toilets and 4 showers shared among guests. Facilites are basic.
There are no charging outlets in the rooms however, guests are able to charge devices in the main dining area in the evenings.
- Additional day trip costs $25 pp- islands you visit may include Isla Perro, Isla Pelicano, La Piscina, Wiley, Perro Grande. Day tours usually visit the same groups of islands so any additional day tour will likely be very similar to the first.
- Late departure from islands on the final day $25 pp including lunch (drop off to Panama City is approximately 7:00 pm with late departure).