AVAILABLE 1+ NIGHTS
Wake up and jump right into the crystal clear waters from your back door. The private wooden cabins over the water give you the magical sensation of being on the sea while offering comfortable shelter and a wonderful view of the islands from your own private terrace. Located on one side of Isla Wailidup.
Transport arranged from your hostel/hotel in Panama City
Pick-up between 5:00 and 6:00am
Drop-off approximately 12:00pm final day
- All boat and land transport- pick up and drop off to your accommodation in Panama City
- Accommodation in private wooden cabin
- Meals prepared at on-site restaurant
- Day tour to two or more other beautiful islands which may include Isla Perro, Isla Pelicano, La Piscina, Wiley, Perro Grande
- Fresh water showers in shared bathrooms
- Kuna local guide
- Drinking water, snacks and alcohol/soda drinks. Guests are welcome to bring their own along or purchase them in the islands (1-2 USD for a can of beer or soda
- Kuna entrance tax ($23 pp for foreigners, $8 for Panamanian residents)
Island & Accommodation
- Tour based on Isla Wailidup, a popular island in San Blas. Cabanas are located on the quieter side of the island and it´s a short 5 minute walk to the other side where there is a white-sand beach and another restaurant- it´s often busier with day tourists on the other side. Isla Wailidup tends to get more sandflies at certain months of the year when the wind is less prevalent. It tends to be worse on the other side of the island but if we recommend to take bug repellent along and if this is a concern for you, we recommend to stay during December to May when there is more wind and very few sandflies.
- The cabanas are private and can sleep 2-4 people. Each cabana has it´s own sheltered terrace that looks out the islands. Bathroom facilities are shared with fresh water showers.
- There is an on-site floating restaurant which has a spacious dining area looking out over the water and offer cold drinks. Meals are prepared in the restaurant and are generally simple. The quality can vary and meals provided may not offer much variety.
|Adult prices (10 yrs+)
|Private cabana (private bathroom)
* Minimum of 2 guests in Private cabanas
* Each extra night includes meals
- Additional day trip $25 pp- islands you visit may include Isla Perro, Isla Pelicano, La Piscina, Wiley, Perro Grande
- Late return from islands on final day $30 pp including lunch (drop off to Panama City is approximately 7pm)